Spring Equinox with Temple LA, Los Angeles.
Drawing on the Ostara Tradition we will celebrate springs coming at the Equinox with spring blooms and a water ritual.
Suggested donation: $15
What to Expect?
- A meet and greet, check in, small chanting and smudge (not white sage).
- We will discuss the theme and the times. What is happening with us personally this spring, how we feel, what we're experiencing? What is happening in the nature around us?
- Divination: Oracle cards, each pull one. Discussion.
- Simple Ritual Space, calling into 13 directions. Invocation will include Temple Spirits, Lady of Flowers, Child of Light, Great Spirit, Queer Spriit, and our guiding spirits.
- Meditaiton on Blooms, the Goddess as "The Lady of Flowers" and drawing that with us into the flower of the heart, the belly, and the mind.
- Writing and the tying of messages to flower stalks with intentions we will discuss at the event to bring a little spring blooming bliss.
- Ritual Close.
- This event will again take place at my house. Please keep in mind that I can host a maximum of 12, so seating is limited.
- IF YOU HAVE SPACE AND WOULD LIKE TO HOST, (in the LA area) all materials will be provide for you, and the space will suffice for the suggested donation.
I will have a special gift of flowers for each participant.
FOR DIRECTIONS: Please RSVP here.
Scott K Smith