What is written in the body memory? What can be healed? How do we transform?
During this meditation night at Mostly Angels LA we will use the practice of magick and the gate of power, guided visualization to journey to the root of the body experience and explore what has been written, and dare to re-write a part of that narrative from the heart.
Our mediations are circle based. Ritual is a viable and powerful form of contemplative practice, and a magickal space into inquiry and transformation.
- Discuss body politics and culture with tenderness and inquiry
- Explore affirmation as a means to re-write the narrative
- Journey through the circle and the Tree meditation, sacred to many as the axis mundi of magickal journey's, going to the Temple of the Root as many witches and spirit people have done over our history.
- Return with affirmation for healing as we receive from our healing guides
- Close with a heart-centered gratitude circle and instructions to work the magick through candle, meditation, and affirmation.
Our classes are Queer led, magickally minded, safe space operated and open to all. We lead through embrace, not spiritual bypassing.
Mostly Angels has street parking only. There is a bathroom on premise and water, and chairs are provided for seating. There are no steps into the building. There is a dog accompanying the instructor. Children must be comfortable with long silences and undisturbed journey work, and attended by a legal guardian.
If you have any accessibility needs please and desire to attend please contact us or mostly angels with your inquiry and we will do our best to assist your attendance.
MOSTLY ANGELS LA
2602 South Robertson Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA, 90034
United States (map)
RSVP to save your space at: