Dec. 21st:Winter Solstice - Lightness
Join us as we gather for the Winter Solstice.
On the longest night we rebirth light!
Join us at Lightness, Highland Park, for a Winter Solstice ritual. Magick is afoot as we plan for the new year, this ritual and guided meditation will draw on many inspirations to create a truly magickal experience. Elements, circle, vision work, and drawing out of our journey’s the light of the new year.
- Gather and breath. Breath-work is key in our magickal spaces.
- Vibrate our space.
- Cast a circle and call into the Spirit of the Season, into dark, we seek to birth light.
- Journey in a visionary experience, with guided working to the place where Spirits play; and return with magick in hands and bring light to our world.
What can I bring?
- Come with new year intentions!
- Quartz and Onyx are great for this working! Quartz amplifies energies and intentions, and Onyx a stone of absorbing, ruled by Capricorn, for discipline and manifestation.
- Lightness has chairs but it is suggested you bring your own mat if you wish to lay during the journey.
5858 N Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90042
Time: 7-9 pm
Price: $30 / $40 with soy based vegan candle.